عنوان مقاله [English]
Physical resistance is one of the factors influencing the resilience of communities. The influencing physical and geographical features in this regard can be evaluated in disasters. The purpose of this research is to analyze the physical resistance of certain areas in Noorabas against earthquake so as to recognize and compare the indicators and significant factors involved. The required data were collected through library work and from the general census database of population and housing in 1395 and 1390 as well as the comprehensive dvelopment plan of Noorabad Mamassani in 1395. In this research, the Copeland’s method was used to rank the resilience in the urban districts. For this purpose, Tapsis, Coopras, and Moora methods were first used to rank the districts in terms of resilience and then the Copeland’s method served to determine their final rank individually. The results indicate that district 4 in area 1 is the most resilient, while districts 4 in areas 2 and 3 have the least resilience.
10. Cheraghi Mehdi, et al (2013). "Evaluation of the Effectiveness of Implementation of Rural Conductor Design in Creation of Lively Rural Settlements Case Study of Rich Begiglo Village in Zanjan". Physical Planning Quarterly, Second Year, No. 4.
11. Commission of the European Communities (1997). Compendium of European Planning System (Brussels: CEC). Department of Consrvation and Land.
13. Delavar, M., R., Sadrykia, M., & Zare, M. (2017). A GIS-Based Fuzzy Decision Making Model for Seismic Vulnerability Assessment in Areas with Incomplete Data. International Journal of Geo-Information. 2017, 6, 119.
14. Esfandiari, F., Lotfi, Kh., Ghaffari, A. (2012). Urban vulnerability assessment of peripheral faults using TOPSIS in GIS environment Case study: (Ardabil City) Journal of Environmental Hazards, Third Year, No. 4.
15. F Thomalla; Downing, V. Han, G. and Rockstrom,J. 2006. Reducing hazard vulnerability: towards a common approach between disaster risk reduction and climate adaption, Disasters 30:39-48.
16. Gunderson, L.H. (2010). Ecological and Human Community Resilience in Response to Natural Disaster. Ecology and Society.
17. Jabareen, Y. (2014). Planning the resilient city: Concepts and strategies for coping Planning the resilient city.Concepts and strategies for copingwith climate change and environmental risk.
18. Habibi k, et al (2013). "Preparing a Model for Predicting the Instability of Ancient Urban Textures Against Earthquakes (Case Study: Isfahan City), Geography and Development, 12, 61-79.
19. Holling, C.S. (1973). Resilience and Stability of Ecoligical Systems. Annual Review of Ecolgy and Systematic, 4,1-23.
20. Kafle, S.K.J. (2012)." Measuring disaste-resilient cimmunities: a case study of coastal communities in andonesia. J Bus Contin Emer Plan, 5(3):315-325.
21. Keramati, S., Mohammadi, B., Salimi, T., Moghaddam, H., Haghighi, K. (2012). Crisis Management and Vulnerability Reduction of Vulnerable Arteries in Zanjan Province Earthquake. Second National Conference on Disaster Management: The Role of New Technologies in Reducing Vulnerability due to Unexpected Disasters.
22. Labaka, L., Hernantes, J., Sarriegi, J.M. (2015). "Resilience framework for critical infrastructures; an empirical study in a nuclear plant" Reliability Engineering and System Safety, 141, 92-105.
23. León‚ J., March‚ A. (2014). Urban morphology as a tool for supporting tsunami rapid Resilience: A case study of Talcahuano, Chile‚ Habitat International‚ 43, 250-262.
24. Mayunga, J. (2007). Understanding and Applying the Concept of Community Disaster Resilience: A Capital Based Approach 2007 Summer Academy. Megacities: Social vulnerability and resilience building. Munich, Germany.
25. Masten, A., S., Powell, J.L. (2003). A Resilience Framework for Research, Policy and Pratice and Vulnerability: Adaptation in the Context of Childhood Adversities, Cambridge University Press.
26. Mitchell, T., Harris, K. (2012). Resilience: a risk management approach, background note, ODI.
27. Mohammadi Ahmadian, J., Sahaiaan, Z., Khosravi, F. (2010). The Role of Factors Affecting Physical Vulnerability to Earthquake in Jahrom City, Geographical Application Research Journal, No. 17, 143-121.
28. Norris S.P. et al. (2008). “Community resilience as a metaphor, theory, set of capacities, and strategy for disaster readiness”, American Journal of Community Psychology 41.
29. Paknejhad, H., Ilanlu, M., Ardakani, A., Ebrahimi, G, M., & Soltani, Y., A. (2013). Identifying the urban vulnerable areas against the earthquake with GIs Case study: radio darya st.chalous. International Journal of Advanced Studies in Humanities and Social Science, 1(4), 255-263.
30. Parvaresh, Z. (2013). Masters Thesis on Measuring Resilience of New Urban Communities in the Face of Natural Hazards, Faculty of Architecture and Urban Planning, Shahid Beheshti University, Tehran.
31. Pourahmad, A., Lotfi, S., Faraji, A., Azimi, A. (2009). Investigating the Dimensions of Earthquake Crisis Prevention (Case Study: Babol City), Journal of Urban and Regional Studies and Issue No. 1.
32. Pourmohammadi, M.R., Mesibzadeh, A. (2008). Vulnerability of Iranian Cities to Earthquake and the Role of Neighborhood Participation in its Assistance in Geography and Development, 12, 144-117.
33. Rafieian, M, et al. (2010). Conceptual Explanation of its Index Resilience Resilience in Community-Based Disaster Management (CBDM), Quarterly Journal of Humanities, Space Preparation Planning, 15(4), 2011.
34. Rezaei, M.R. (2013). Assessment of Economic and Institutional Resilience of Urban Communities against Natural Disasters, Case Study: Neighborhood Earthquakes in Tehran. Two Quarterly Disaster Management Quarterly Vol.
35. Rezaei, M.R. et al (2015). "Measurement and Evaluation of Physical Resilience of Urban Communities against Earthquake (Case Study: Tehran Neighborhoods)". Human Geography Research. 47(4), 623-609.
36. Rostaei, Sh. (2011). Risk zoning of Tabriz fault for different urban land uses. Geography and Development, No. 21, 27-21.
37. Salmani, M., Kazemi, A., Badri, N., Motof, A. (2016). "Identifying and Analyzing the Impact of Resilience Variables and Indicators: Evidence from North and Northeast Tehran". Journal of Spatial Analysis of Hazards. Third year. Issue 1, 22-1.
38. Sharifnia, F. (2010). Investigating the Relationship between Urban Land Use and Earthquake Resilience and Providing Solutions in the Field of Urban Planning, Case Study: District 16, Tehran, MA: Thesis: University of Tehran.
39. Suárez, M., Gómez-Baggethun, E., Benayas, J., & Tilbury, D. (2016). Towards an urban resilience Index: a case study in 50 Spanish cities. Sustainability, 8(8), 774.
40. Shokri FirouzJah, P. (2010). Spatial Analysis of Resilience of Babylon Areas to Environmental Hazards, Journal of Physical Development Planning Research, Second Year, 2(6), 27-24.
41. Yousefi, T. (2010). Introducing Recent Earthquake Practices Fault (December 2010) of Nourabad Mamasani Area, Geological Survey of Mines of Iran - Southern Geological and Mineral Exploration Management (Shiraz).
42. Zhang, Y. (2006). Modeling single family housing recovery after hurricane Andrew in Miama- Dade County, Florida (Unpublished doctoral dissertation), Texas A&M University, Collage Station, TX.
43. N/ISDR. (2005). Hyogo Framework for 2005-2015: Building the Resilience of the Nations and Communities to Disasters. www.unisdr.org/wcdr/intergover/ official-docs/Hyogo-framework action English pdf, accessed.
44. Zhang, X., Yi, L., Zhao, D. (2013). Community-Based Disaster Management: A Review of Progress in China.Natural Hazards, 65(3), 2215-2239.